This relatively new strain consisting of a California Sour X OG Kush X Afghan Kush genotype, originally discovered by Spliff Seeds, is the subject of our new series of grow reports. A floral, peppermint aroma reminiscent of Black Hash, fantastic fruity (grapes) and minty taste. A great medicinal strain for numerous ailments which delivers a longlasting, uplifting high.
Blue Medi Kush
Type: 60% Indica / 40% Sativa
Flowering time: 7-8 weeks
Yield: 350-450 g/m²
Effect /Buzz: Longlasting, uplifting high
Smell/Taste: Floral, peppermint aroma. Fruity (grapes) and minty taste
- 250 Watt lightbulb for the growing cycle
- 400 Watt hps light for blooming
- 2 plants with 15 litres of Plagron Light-mix with perlite
- 2 plants with 15 litres of Plagron Light-mix with perlite + Biotabs
- 2 plants have all the nutrients that are included in the Biotabs starter kit.
- 2 plants have to be content with our regular nutrients; Atami BCUZZ terra
This grow report also serves as a test case for the biotabs, which we will feature in a separate article.
The seeds have been germinated in small cups of water and then placed into 15 litre pots.
- 1.2m x 0.7m x 1.5m
1 meter = 3.2808399 feet (1 feet 3⅜ inches)
The grow report is divided into 10 separate parts, with about a week difference between each.
Check back later for the smoke report, the plants are currently drying!