Hypocritical Dutch drug policy laws are at the core of this human rights wrongdoing.
- Dutch Government Officials Resign Over Deal with Hash Baron
- War Rhetoric Surrounds New Dutch Growshop Law
- Netherlands: Lib-Dems Introduce Cannabis Regulation Initiative
- Netherlands votes for growshop law, supplying growers now punishable by jail sentences up to 3 years
- These 41 Amsterdam coffeeshops are threatened with closure
- The Stoned Society Interviews: VOC Nederland on Dutch Cannabis Policy Changes & Events [Video]
In a new video report by Cannabis News Network, detailed is the curious case of Johan van Laarhoven.
Johan van Laarhoven made his fortune as the owner of 4 coffeeshops, amongst other legitimate businesses.
Johan is currently imprisoned for almost a year, in a jail in Thailand, under horrific circumstances.
The Dutch government sent their Thai counterpart an information request regarding money laundering, which was for them reason enough to put him behind bars with murderers, rapists and criminals for something which is legal in his home country.
And this is where the confusion begins, the policy of the Dutch Government operates under a double standard.