Cannabis infused garlic butter is very easy and fast to make, with tools you can find in every kitchen. It is a fantastic product to spice up your dinner parties and to infuse your meals whenever you like!
Cannabis Infused Garlic Butter Ingredients
- 6 cloves of fresh garlic
- fresh parsley
- 1 shallot
- 100 gr of cream butter
- 50gr cannabutter
- 2 turns from the peppermill
Notes: This is a basic recipe. Feel free to add other herbs if you like to the butter. Fresh chives can be a great addition. You can always change the ratio of cannabutter to cream butter to your own preference of how strong you would like the final product to be.
Cannabis Infused Garlic Butter Directions
- The first thing you want to start with is putting the cannabutter and cream butter in a glass pot where we are going to mix all the ingredients in. Put the pot aside so the butter can soften a little.
2. Now you can finely chop the garlic, shallot, and parsley.
3. Mix the butter a little and add the other ingredients to it.
4. Gently stir everything and give it a turn or two from the peppermill.
5. Keep stirring the mixture until all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
6. The infused garlic herb butter is now ready and can go into the fridge to stiffen up a bit.
7. After 10 min it should be hard enough to be rolled into sausages.
8. Take a piece off kitchen-plastic foil and lay half off the mixture at the end off the foil.
9. Tightly roll it into a sausage towards the other end of the foil.
10. Now tighten the package a little up by twisting the two ends in opposite directions.
11. Repeat this procedure with the other half of the butter
Cannabis Infused Garlic Butter applications and dosage
- The garlic herb butter goes very well with grilled meat, king prawns and lots of other types of food.
- Cut the sausages in slices (about 8 to 10 per package) and serve it when you have a BBQ. Your guests will be very happy afterward, I can assure you that.
- Let your imagination work a little, and I am sure you will find a lot more applications for the infused butter.
- Although you can’t overdose on cannabinoids you should always be careful when you use them in edible form. Because the effects from eating cannabis edibles can be a lot heavier and long-lasting than when you smoke or vape it.
- The recommended starting dose is 1 to 2 slices. You can always eat some more after one hour or so if the effect is too weak.
- People who regularly eat cannabis edibles and have developed a higher tolerance for cannabinoids can double the starting dose.
- Infused garlic herb butter is a great product and can turn almost every meal into a High Dinner.
Cannabis Infused Garlic Butter Storage
The cannabis infused garlic butter must be kept refrigerated until utilization and stays fresh in the fridge for a couple of weeks. If you would like to store it for a longer period, it can be kept in a freezer for several months.