It probably doesn’t come as a surprise space brownies are still one the most popular edibles infused with cannabis to make.
Of course, you need to make yourself some cannabutter first.
Done? Then we can continue with the recipe below!
Space brownies ingredients
- 120 grams (4.3 ounces) of butter in total. We used 60 grams of cannabutter and 60 grams of regular butter. You can choose to dosage less, these brownies were rather strong. Just add some more regular butter.
- 175 grams of chocolate
- 175 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 bag of vanilla sugar
- 120 grams of flower
Space brownies instructions
- Melt the regular butter and your cannabutter together in a pan. Together it should make 120 grams of butter in total. Stir to make it dissolve evenly.
- Break the chocolate in pieces and add it to pan. Continue stirring.
- Take the pan of the stove and add sugar. Continue stirring.
- Add two eggs, a pinch of salt and vanilla sugar
- Continue stirring (fast) and add flower.
- Grease your baking tray (or tin). We used a round one, but you can use a square one too of course…
- Add the mixture and divide it evenly.
- Bake 25 minutes at 200 degrees. You can bake them at a lower temperature for a longer amount of time too. We made them in an hour at 160. And no, not all THC will vaporize at that temperature, if your cannabutter was well prepared.
- Add some sprinkles, ice cream or whichever topping to your liking.
Space Brownies Effects
When cannabis is eaten instead of smoked or vaped, it takes a longer amount of time to work. This can be tricky for both experienced and inexperienced cannabis consumers. That’s why we will always recommend to smoke or vape cannabis first to people who aren’t regular users. Although it isn’t possible to overdose, the effects of consuming more cannabis than you’re capable of handling, aren’t very pleasant. To read up on some of the effects, check out some of our edible reviews. Or click here to learn how to make 5 minute cannabutter mugcakes!