This easy and quick cannabutter mugcake recipe is one of our favorites for many reasons. Other than it’s easy and quick to make, it also tastes delicious. And perhaps most important: each cannabutter mugcake can be dosed individually.
First, you need some cannabutter of course.
Then, it’s up to you to decide how high you want to go…
Cannabutter Mugcake ingredients
Required kitchen tools: mug, fork/spoon, microwave
- 5 grams of cannabutter
- 5 grams of (regular) unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of caster (superfine) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
Note: if you have guests who would like some cake, but not want to get high, simply use 10 grams of regular butter in this recipe.
Cannabutter Mugcake Directions
- Melt the cannabutter and regular butter together in your mug of choice for 10 seconds on 800 Watts in the microwave
2. Take the mug out of the microwave and add the dry ingredients (sugars, cocoa)
3. Add the egg
4. Stir steadily with a fork or spoon until it has become one gooey, chocolate sauce like substance
5. Put the mug in the microwave for 50 seconds at 800 Watts.
6. Serve hot with or without toppings!
When cannabis is eaten instead of smoked or vaped, it takes a longer amount of time to work. This can be tricky for both experienced and inexperienced cannabis consumers. That’s why we will always recommend to smoke or vape cannabis first to people who aren’t regular users. Although it isn’t possible to overdose, the effects of consuming more cannabis than you’re capable of handling, aren’t very pleasant. To read up on some of the effects, check out some of our edible reviews.
Everything went well? Let us know in the comments below and enjoy your cannabutter mugcake!