As cannabis use becomes more accepted around the globe, so is growing cannabis. But not everyone is pleased with either their legal buying options, or the black market. As such, growing cannabis yourself can become one of your options. And whereas you can make it yourself as difficult as you can imagine, in this Automatic Cannabis Seeds Grow Off we would like to show you how easy it can be.
- In part 1 of the Automatic Cannabis Seeds Grow Off, we provided strain information, the germination method and the resulting pictures after one week.
- In part 2, we followed along as the plants had their first rays of sun.
- In part 3, the plants were re-potted to 12 litre pots.
- In part 4, the plants showed progress, but still barely any sunny days.
- In part 5, the weather is getting better and so are the plants.
This week, weather and temperatures are getting better and as you can see on the pictures, today has been very sunny.
Also the upcoming days we’re having excellent (20+ degrees Celcius) weather, which is perfect for the new leaves that are being created.
But even though we speak of little progress from week to week, as you can see in the slider below, you clearly see them grow in height and create more leaves in only a two week period.
For the individual pictures, scroll below.
Automatic Cannabis Seeds Grow Off Part 6 in Pictures
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Auto (Suzy Seeds)
AK-47 (Growers Choice)
Auto White (Azarius Seeds)
Sir Jack Auto (Exotic Seed)
BlueBerry Fruit Auto (Suzy Seeds)
Next week we continue with part 7!