As cannabis use becomes more accepted around the globe, so is growing cannabis. But not everyone is pleased with either their legal buying options, or the black market. As such, growing cannabis yourself can become one of your options. And whereas you can make it yourself as difficult as you can imagine, in this Automatic Cannabis Seeds Grow Off we would like to show you how easy it can be.
- In part 1 of the Automatic Cannabis Seeds Grow Off, we provided strain information, the germination method and the resulting pictures after one week.
- In part 2, we followed along as the plants had their first rays of sun.
- In part 3, the plants were re-potted to 12 litre pots.
- In part 4, the plants showed progress, but still barely any sunny days.
- In part 5, the weather is getting better and so are the plants.
- In part 6, you can see the final part before they started flowering.
- In part 7, more flowers!
We’ve been having a heatwave here in the Netherlands, but our plants are loving it anyways. We would’ve posted this report up yesterday, but the heat made it impossible.
So far we’re quite satisfied with what we’re seeing. Even the Blueberry Fruit which was slightly behind the others, is flowering nicely. The Sir Jack could still use some progress though. Either way, we should be done in about a month, maybe a little more.
You can see their progress a bit easier by scrolling through the gallery below to the right.
Automatic Cannabis Seeds Grow Off Part 8 in Pictures
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Auto (Suzy Seeds)
AK-47 (Growers Choice)
Auto White (Azarius Seeds)
Sir Jack Auto (Exotic Seed)
BlueBerry Fruit Auto (Suzy Seeds)
Next week we continue with part 9!