As cannabis use becomes more accepted around the globe, so is growing cannabis. But not everyone is pleased with either their legal buying options, or the black market. As such, growing cannabis yourself can become one of your options. And whereas you can make it yourself as difficult as you can imagine, in this Automatic Cannabis Seeds Grow Off we would like to show you how easy it can be.
- In part 1 of the Automatic Cannabis Seeds Grow Off, we provided strain information, the germination method and the resulting pictures after one week.
- In part 2, we followed along as the plants had their first rays of sun.
- In part 3, the plants were re-potted to 12 litre pots.
- In part 4, the plants showed progress, but still barely any sunny days.
- In part 5, the weather is getting better and so are the plants.
- In part 6, you can see the final part before they started flowering.
- In part 7, more flowers!
- In part 8, our plants went through a heatwave.
Our last part was published on May 30, slightly over a month ago. In part because we were busy, but also because we have since then harvested our Automatics and took some high quality last pictures before we harvested. As of writing, they’ve been drying for slightly over a week now and are about to be kept in glass jars.
How much did we harvest? Well, slightly less than we had hoped. How much exactly you’ll find out in the next grow report. But we can already sum up the mistakes:
- 12 litre pots are too small and should instead have been 20 or 25 litres.
- We didn’t fill the pots all the way up, so some plants even had less than 12 litres…
- We didn’t give any feeding, but did use Plagron soil
- You can see, if you zoom in, some webby structure in the buds. There dandilions which have been flying around and even a good rain storm didn’t help much. Luckily, they’re not dangerous. But we’re considering turning all the plants into oil.
Now before we go onto the final and individual pictures, here’s a slideshow of the plants photographed in the same spot.
Time for the (final) pictures!
Automatic Cannabis Seeds Grow Off Part 9 in Pictures
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Auto (Suzy Seeds)
AK-47 (Growers Choice)
Auto White (Azarius Seeds)
Sir Jack Auto (Exotic Seed)
BlueBerry Fruit Auto (Suzy Seeds)
Thanks for following our Automatic Cannabis Seeds Grow Off! We’ll be having a smoke session followed by a report, including the total harvested weight and other relevant details. Curing takes a couple of months, so might be a while!