As cannabis use becomes more accepted around the globe, so is growing cannabis. But not everyone is pleased with either their legal buying options, or the black market. As such, growing cannabis yourself can become one of your options. And whereas you can make it yourself as difficult as you can imagine, in this Automatic Cannabis Seeds Grow Off we would like to show you how easy it can be.
- In part 1 of the Automatic Cannabis Seeds Grow Off, we provided strain information, the germination method and the resulting pictures after one week.
- In part 2, we followed along as the plants had their first rays of sun.
- In part 3, the plants were re-potted to 12 litre pots.
- In part 4, the plants showed progress, but still barely any sunny days.
- In part 5, the weather is getting better and so are the plants.
- In part 6, you can see the final part before they started flowering.
Yes you read that correctly, one or two days after we published part 6 you could finally see all of the plants creating flowers. In general, we had some very good weather the last week, which will continue into the next week. Hence why you’re seeing quite some progress.
You can see their progress a bit easier by scrolling through the gallery below to the right.
For the individual pictures, scroll below.
Automatic Cannabis Seeds Grow Off Part 7 in Pictures
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Auto (Suzy Seeds)
AK-47 (Growers Choice)
Auto White (Azarius Seeds)
Sir Jack Auto (Exotic Seed)
BlueBerry Fruit Auto (Suzy Seeds)
Next week we continue with part 8!