A very special breed of cannabis – a mostly-Indica hybrid, producing sweet, syrupy resin and an excellent yield. White Gold’s. dense flower formation is enhanced with a unique fruity aroma and backed up by Indica power. These seeds have Sativa in their breeding history which adds a pleasant ‘up’ to the high. Like many Indica-dominant strains, leaves and flowers can turn purple in low temperatures.
|Type:||40% Sativa, 60% Indica|
|Flower Time:||Short (55-65 days)|
- 250 Watt lightbulb for the growing cycle
- 400 Watt hps light for blooming
- 2 plants with 15 litres of Plagron Light-mix with perlite
- 2 plants with 15 litres of Plagron Light-mix with perlite + Biotabs
- 2 plants have all the nutrients that are included in the Biotabs Starter Kit.
- 2 plants have to be content with our regular nutrients; Atami BCUZZ terra
The seeds were germinated on wet toilet paper.
We put a dampened layer of toilet paper on a dish and positioned the seeds on top of it.
Afterwards, we put another wet layer on top of the seeds and placed another dish on top of it to make sure that the humidity level stays very high.
- 1.2m x 0.7m x 1.5m
1 meter = 3.2808399 feet (1 feet 3⅜ inches)
After a few days, the seedlings emerged from the growing medium. We switched the lightbulb on right away and are leaving it on steady for the next couple of weeks.
February 4th, 2014 (week 1)
So far so good. Next week, part 2!
Want to grow this strain of marijuana yourself? Europeans can order their cannabis seeds over at the Sensi Seeds website.